The Suzuki STRIDER gives aspiring riders the look and feel of a true racing champion!
- Unique 12.7mm steel handlebar is 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. Custom logo mini-grips are soft urethane with protective ends
- Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible. Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment
- EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat
- The durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture
- Machined aluminum binder clamp allows saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16 inches) for the perfect fit for your child. 5mm wrench included
- Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike